Welcome to Vehicle’s documentation!
This project is under active development and no stable version yet exists.
Vehicle is a tool for enforcing specifications on neural networks. Write your specification once in the high-level Vehicle language and then:
incorporate it during the training of your network (coming soon).
use it to generate counter-examples that can be used in further training or rigorously prove that no such counter-examples exist.
export the proof seamlessly to an Interactive Theorem Prover.
- The Vehicle specification language
- Type checking a specification
- Training with a specification
- Verifying a specification
- Exporting a specification to an ITP
- Python API
- Developer documentation